Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Web Site

Yippeee, I have a new Stampin' Up! web site of my own. It was a hard decision to make considering the monthly cost, but in the Fall you will be able to order from my site anytime you want, 24/7. That was reason enough for me to get it, so that you can be more easily accommodated. To go to the web site, go to www.lisatarry.stampinup.net . Let me know what you think. I am pretty pumped about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lots of pictures to share today, so I will get on with it. It excites me when a friend from a workshop, goes home and tries to duplicate her own cards from the previous workshop, with her own stamp sets. Vickie D. did a great job doing that. In the previous blog I showed you how we used the bleaching technique on the Summer by the Sea stamp set. Vickie used Loads of Love pg 39 of the Spring and Summer Catalog to make this one.

Here she has used Thoughts of Father on pg 45 to create these cards.


She has made many more and I will send those your way at a later date.

Now, on to my girl. She and her high school team has been in camp all week at Westside, here are some pictures from camp.

Here, Micah is face to face with a former Junior Olympic team mate, which is pretty cool to see how much they both have improved.

This is coach Darlene. She really is trying to look serious in this picture because she doesn't want you to think she is to much fun...but this year...volleyball is all about fun. Therefore, Micah is having a blast. Micah said she didn't know playing a sport could be this much fun.

Yep, there those girls are again. They will not take a serious picture.

Micah, Em, and Bree. Bree was Micah's room mate at Missouri State and Micah says that this is how Bree is all the time...very little down time...always pumped and acting silly.

Coach Malone and her sweet baby.

Micah and Taylor, another former JO team mate. This was a great camp. The team went 19 - 2 at the camp at Westside...GO EAGLES!!!!

Dont forget to go to the web site. Have a blessed day. Lisa

No comments: