Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Showcase of cards

I wanted to start today off with one of my children's creations...Fred created this card. I loved it. When you need a male card let a male create it, right? I borrowed this stamp set from my sister in law and I am having a blast with it... Thanks Shelly.

This is a card from a very special friend that was sent to our small group this week...Lynn made this one.

Here is another one of Vickie's creations...I love it when I see other peoples work...very inspiring.



This is a picture of my baby girl with her best friend who was in a play called, "Fiddler on the Roof". Micah got to go back stage and join in on the cast party by invitation only.



After the party...full of adrenaline...photo session started...no make up...all natural, right down to the flowers Kelsey received for her performance. These girls have so much fun.

I am working diligently on a scrapbook page that I can not wait to share with you soon...Lots of new ideas...thanks Stampin' Up! for all of the incredible help you give to your demonstrators.

No comments: