Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OK, so it's not just like Sarah's

Here goes...I know it's not like Sarah's from the earlier post but it was inspired by hers.

Recipe:

Card Stock: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, and Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, So Saffron, Brilliant Blue

Stamp set: Oh, So Lovely and Loads of Love

Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, black Eyelets

I really enjoyed this card...it basically was one that i goofed up on while trying to do the sky but I covered the mistake with pop up flowers.

TEACHERS APPRECIATION DAY: To all my teaching friends...on July 25th, don't forget about your appreciation workshop. Enjoy a couple hours of stamping for only $5.00 and bring a friend or two with you. If you did not get an email about this then please respond back because I don't want to forget anyone. I will send you an email with the details. Hope to see ya there.

No comments: