Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thank the Lord for friends!!!!

Some friends of ours came over to help us put up four ceiling fans...yes, that is part of the remodeling...no more wobbly fans. Now we can run them on high and save some money on our electric bill. Oh by the way, did you know that running your fan on high and raising your thermostat can save you up to 15% on your electric bill. We keep our thermostat on 78 and run fans on high and our bill is around $230.00 and that's for a 3400 square foot house. That total includes our Internet, garbage pick up and cable. Now in Arkansas, that ain't to bad.
It is a five fan, ceiling fan, you can only see four...isn't it pretty. I am very proud of them Hunter fans.

Now on to the cards. As a demonstrator there is nothing more exciting to me than when clients bring their work over for me to view. I know that they aren't just buying but using the products as well. Lisa A. brought some cards over this weekend for me to view and give suggestion to...now why she thinks I would change anything is beyond me. Here is a card that she made for a lady in our church that is having twins...
Now I know that cutting out those little ducks was no walk in the park. Good job Lisa, they really stand out on the card. Don't you love the little clothes pins? She stamped the image on the Designer paper, cut out the image and you have Designer Clothing...great thinking Lisa.


These two cards she used Summer By the Sea stamp set that I love. Right now that are in the Dormant state but will be brought back in a future Idea Book hopefully. You can still order dormant stamp sets so let me know if you like this one. I will be using this stamp set in an upcoming workshop with the bleaching technique. It will be a lot of fun.

Yep, guess what I am off to do...more hard wood. Will I ever get finished? I am thinking that remodeling is not for me with three very busy kiddos. Ta Ta for now. Have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: