Friday, July 18, 2008

SORRY

Sorry no pages or cards today...I am going shopping all day with my buddy Deb. Doesn't she look like a hoot? I am feelin' it...we are going to have too much fun today. She was showing off for the kids or maybe it was the adults, in the Nursery area of Sports Camp this week.

My baby girl was gone all week to Missouri State to a volleyball camp with her high school team...here are some pictures she took.
This is her and Em, they are the only 10th graders on the high school team this year so they are pretty tight.
No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you...she can change her camera color somehow and wanted to display these pictures in green. Aren't they cute? They are definitely a mess when they are together...but boy do they have fun. I miss those days, don't you?

Bree R. (Micah's roommate for the week) and Mal posing for the camera...the other Bree H. looks surprised...all I know is what happened at Missouri State stays in Missouri...isn't that comforting for a parent? No, I know these girls pretty well and I know that they were having a blast.

Sissy took this picture herself with Kaitlyn...pretty impressive considering they were going down a bumpy interstate highway.

There were many more pictures...I may show them at a later date. Have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: