Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweet 16 Mal

My best friends daughter turned "Sweet Sixteen" a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated yesterday at Walcott State park with friends. Ok, major decision to make...I have the digital camera and have lots and lots of great pics of the birthday girl and believe me I want to blog them. But started thinking, if it were my child, I would want to be the first to show off the pictures...so I sent pics to mom and will let her blog them. Go to http://www.gingerbales.blogspot.com/ to see the rest. Happy Birthday Mal!!!

I did down load a few though...my kids and friends
Me, Ginger, and Amy raising our kiddos together...we have to lean on each other, this job is hard.

This is Micah getting ready for the big party...

Andrew at the party hiding from the camera...sorry Fred, the cup doesn't hide you well...

Joshua and Sara posing for the camera...he wanted to show her off...


How exciting is this...My mother's sister came in from Garden City Kansas to take mom with her to a spa for three weeks, mom calls it a FAT farm...aren't you jealous...I am!!! So here they are before the spa showing off...

I think that mom is trying to stand up straight here...who knows.

Yes there are some cards to show...Vickie K made these from some of her new stamps. Vicky used the Garden Whimsy stamp set here which is found on page 96 of the Spring /Summer Catty.

Thanks for sharing your creations with me Vickie.

No comments: